Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring

Hi all...
Spring is here and with it the lovely scent of manure greets me fresh from my garden...ha ha it really is great (thanks Steve) and I need to get inspired for some new jewelry designs. I have a project coming up the first of May for an auction. I am putting some earrings up for silent auction and I just sold 3 pairs, so my inventory is running a bit low and i would like some inspiration ! I also need to find a couple of display stands ...

My hubby and I just started an ebay store called Hots-n-Tots where we sell swimwear, clothing, and accessories for women and children. We are trying to find ways to supplement our income without me having to take an outside job...but ebay is slow business right now, at least for us. It seems that with the economy the way it is, people aren't in to spending money on designer handbags or high end swimsuits! :)

Well, that's all for now- go smell the manure, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment